Surf the Internet from any room of your home with your WiFi@Home network. Most WiFi-enabled computers and devices can connect to it. You'll need to know your WiFi network name and password in order to connect each device.
ConnectYou can connect your WiFi-enabled devices to WiFi@Home by manually entering the settings on each device. Most devices take just a few steps to connect:
- Make sure the WiFi on your device is On.
- From the device's wireless settings, select your WiFi network name.
- Once you click or tap connect, you will be prompted for the security key or WiFi password.
- Enter your password to connect to the network.
- Once your device has successfully connected to a wireless network, it will automatically connect the next time your device is within range.