Not every show is appropriate for every age group. Parental controls give you the power to decide what content is appropriate for your household.
Follow these steps to block a channel(s) with Altice One:
- Press HOME on your remote to bring up the main menu and select Settings.
- Highlight TV then press SELECT.
- Scroll to Restrictions then press SELECT.
- Highlight Parental Controls then press SELECT.
- Enter your 4-digit parental control PIN.
- Scroll to Channels Blocks then press SELECT.
- Highlight All Channels then press SELECT.
- Use the arrows to highlight the channel you want to block and press SELECT.
- A lock icon will appear in the upper right corner of the channel you blocked.
Important: For blocks to take effect, parental controls must be enabled. Click here to learn how.